If you would like me to create a custom art piece for your home or as a gift to a friend, I would love to hear from you. Whether you want a customized painting, card, or personalized design on any merchandise, I’ll do my best to fit your needs.
Everything from subject matter to size to surface is open for discussion, so get creative! If you don’t know exactly what you want, I’ll be happy to work with you to find your inspiration. Whether it be a color, a mood, a feeling, or a photograph that you may have, I can work with you to turn your ideas into an artistic reality.
The cost is determined by size, medium to be used, and the complexity of the work. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due prior to start date of painting (this allows the ordering of supplies). The remaining balance is due upon delivery or prior to shipment date.
- After the price and been agreed upon, commissions require a 50% deposit to reserve that slot in my queue. (If you choose not to continue with the order up until I begin your painting, you are entitled to a full refund.)
2. To begin, I will send you a rough sketch of my artistic interpretation of your concept.
3. Then we’ll work together to discuss any changes to complete the design.
4. Upon final approval, I will begin your custom piece. (At this point, the artwork is set into motion; changes cannot be made and deposits will not be refunded.)
5. Once the piece has been completed, I will email a photo of your artwork and allow 2-3 revisions/additions as needed
6. The remaining balance of your order, along with any other predetermined shipping and handling costs, must be deposited within three days of the completion of your piece. (Failure to remit timely payment opens the piece up for alterations or sale to any paying customer.)
Ready to purchase a custom painting? Email email@example.com about your ideas!